Help us promote the ancient Hellenic ideals of education, philanthropy, civic responsibility, family and individual excellence through community service and volunteerism.
Please get in contact with your chapter officers via email or phone and submit your membership application to them. Chapters near you can be found on the “Find My Chapter” page. Contact information for your chapter’s officers can be found in the “AHEPA” and “DOP” drop down menu.
For any other questions contact the District 10 AHEPA and DOP Lodges at the following respective E-mail addresses.
Let's Make A Change
AHEPA Automotive District 10 is engaged in the following fundraising programs:
1. University of Michigan Endowment to benefit students of the Modern Greek Language - Target is $30,000 - $26,000 collected to-date
2. Annual Scholarships for high School Graduates and College students - our Goal is $5,000 for 2021-2022
3. Flint Milk to support the people of Flint - our Goal for 2021-2022 is $4,000
4. Philanthropy for needy - Funds donated to Churches to support those in need - 2021-2022 Goal $3,000
5. Warrior Dogs - To train dogs that save veterans lives - Learn more - 2021-2022 Goal $10,000 - $2,650 donated to-date
Donations are tax deductible - TAX ID: 38-3076167
Donation Receipts are emailed per IRS guidelines.